Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm a sale today.




Today, after class, I came to my sister's store to help her. The store is force on selling bridesmaid's gowns and evening gowns, and I really like all of them. I had tried most of them at once....At that time, I want to be a bride as soon as possible.


I had stayed there for almost 2 hours, but there was no consumers at all. Maybe we opened it only 3days, and most people didn't know it. However, at 4:00 P.M, my first consumer came in. I was so exciting and welcame her and her boy friend to our store. After we talked for a moment, I knew that they came from Korea, and they will hold a wedding 2 weeks later. In order to become the most beautiful bride, she had seen a lot of bridesmaid's gowns, but none of them was suitable to her. However, when she had tried some of ours, she smiled and said that " I will choose it from your store." I was so happy that this was my first time to earn money, and I felt a little confidence from it.


They also gave us some advices that were very helpful for us. For example, they said we needed to bring in more necklaces to wear with the gowns. It was really good advice that we will bring in some necklaces later.


these were the gowns that she had already choosed.(at the top of artical)






1 comment:

Don said...

That sounds like good advice, to have some necklaces or other jewelry around so that customers can try them on along with the dresses. It's like what they do when they want to sell a house. Sometimes they will hire a company to bring in a few thousand dollars' worth of new furniture, mirrors, lamps, and pictures to make the house look really good. Sometimes they even offer the furniture for sale along with the house, but sometimes they take it away again as soon as the house is bought.

A wedding gown is a big purchase! You must be a good salesperson!