Monday, August 18, 2008

LL


Li Yang is my boyfriend, and we get together only in half an year. However, he had met my family for several times, and becomes one part of my family, but his parents haven't see me at all.

maybe after 2 years, he will come here to stay with me, and after I finish my university, we will come back together.
Even though we had phoned to each other everyday, I miss him very much. this year, I will come back to China in Crismats' time. I hope time will goes quickly, and I can go back to China as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Don said...

It's interesting to here that your boyfriend is also such a close family friend. That happens sometimes where I come from, but more often in small towns, I think.

Did you meet first when you were much younger?

Good luck with your long-distance romance!