Friday, August 15, 2008

swimming!!!

Yesterday, I went to swim by myself after dinner. In order to lose weight, I has kept swimming for 1 mouth. Even thought I didn't lose much weight, I had a beeter health than before. For example, when I finish swim everyday, I have a good sleep at night. Thus, next day, I full of enery to do everything. I also gain a agreeable mood, and it is said that sports can bring happiness to people. I will keep on swimming in the future.
However, when I swim for a long time yesterday, a girl came in. At first time, I didn't pay special attention to her, but after she dropped into swimming pool, I was shocked by her. She swam quickly and knew all kinds of swim, such as butterfly, freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke. I admired her so much, and I really wanted to learn freestyle for a long time.
I thought he must be a coach or a people who swam for many years. I was so curious about her, so when she had a break time, I swam toward her.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Yes?" she answered.
" You swim quite well, and how long have you swim?"
"maybe 10 years."
"10 years? it's cool. I guess you must be an athlete, are you?"
"I hope so, but not yet. I am a coach, and I teach children swim. I really enjoy this job." she said with a smile.
"Wow, it is really a good job, and are you a Korea?"
"Yes, I have been Canada for 6 years"
everything went well as that time, and we enjoyed the conversation very much. After that, she teached me the skills of freestyle, but it was a little difficult for me. Anyway, I liked her very much. We lived in the same building, so we had a lot of time for meeting. I hoped that I can meet her next time.

1 comment:

Don said...

Ah, swimming is very good exercise -- and especially if you are doing an intensive course like ours, it can be a very good way to throw off stress.

I know that I always have some of my best and clearest thoughts right after I get out of the swimming pool!