Saturday, August 16, 2008

.......Mojtaba......

I had a conversation with Mojtaba through the internet this afternoon. Mojtaba comes from Iran, and he was my classmate when I was in level 5B and 5A. He is so nice that everyone likes him; also, his English is very good. Everytime, when we have questions to ask him, he is full of patience to help us. He does not only answer our questions, but also teach us other things.
He has already graduated from YUELI now, and he plans to go to America to keep on studying in Univercity, but his American passport is a problem. Become he comes from Iran, America will not let him pass easily. He has waited for 4 months, but there was no news at all. Druing that time, he didn't just waite it. He had took another English course to improve English.
He is really a good student. Everytime, after I have a conversation with him, I will full of energy to go on study. When I meet some problems, he encourges me that nothing in the world is impossible, if you keep your mind to do it. I has kept this sentense into my mind, and it really helps me a lot.
I am so happy that I have a foreign friend like him. When you get in trouble, a real friend will talk to you, and share the happiness and sorrow with you. Thus, we should take care of all the friends that around you, and they are your wealth. You don't need so many friends, just some of them who can tell the treth to you.
In China, I also have some good friends. Even though we has separated for almost half a year, we keep in touch with each other. I miss them and my family so much. I hope I can finish study in university as soon as possible, and come back to China. Totaly, I have to stay here at least 3 years. I will study hard, and get a good mark when I graduate.

1 comment:

Don said...

It's good to meet people from other countries, but it's even better to make real friends from other countries. I think that if you can do that, you find it so much easier to communicate with all kinds of people, across all the different kinds of cultural differences you can find.

The you have ways to communicate which are different from, like, grammar, but which help communication anyway -- and help you learn the language better as well. . .